Wednesday 12 April 2017

Namaste - Calico Craft Parts Shrine

Hello Everyone from Magpieheaven! I'm so sorry that I forgot to blog my project at Calico Craft Parts this week! Here is a little peek. If you haven't already checked it out at Calico and you have time, please pop across. My memory has been like a sieve lately!


In an effort to be a better blogger I'm probably going to be blogging again later today with a new project for my Etsy shop. Thank you so much to my Followers and Friends for the support you give. Have a lovely spring day, full of peace.

1 comment:

  1. Just been enjoying this gentle beauty over at Calico.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to high level of spam recently I have enabled comment moderation on this blog, so any comments will be moderated before appearing on the blog.